Have you planned your video strategy for 2017? If not it is better to do it now as with the advances in technology, and low cost of equipment, Video marketing has been growing at an alarming rate, but I believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg and that any company that does not have an aggressive Video Marketing Strategy for 2017 is going to get left behind.
Here are some additional reasons why you should rethink your video marketing plans for 2017.
- According to a report published by Forrester, adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019, says a new study from Cisco and for the US it will be over 85%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%. However according to an Australian Retailer, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website, and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video according to Forbes.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI, according to a survey conducted by ReelSEO.
Recent blog post
Self-Determination Theory (SDT) represents a broad framework for the study of human motivation and personality. SDT articulates a meta-theory for framing […]
Read More ›
I was 14 years old when the war in Iran started back in 80s. Even though I was one of […]
Read More ›
Negative advertising: A definition
Throughout the area of research, different definitions of negative advertising and marketing are suggested. I have chosen to go with the […]
Read More ›