KITCHENER, Ontario – July 19, 2016 – Vidyard, the video intelligence platform for enterprise, at the moment introduced that Frost & Sullivan awarded the corporate its 2016 North American Customer Value Leadership Award for the video analytics market.
Frost & Sullivan acknowledged Vidyard for its video advertising and analytics know-how power, its capacity to assist prospects achieve perception and intelligence on its movies and viewers, and its progressive strategy to buyer success and buyer expertise.
“To achieve leadership in customer value is never an easy task, but it is one made even more difficult due to today’s competitive intensity, customer volatility, and economic uncertainty—not to mention the difficulty of innovating in an environment of escalating challenges to intellectual property,” mentioned David Frigstad, Chairman of Frost & Sullivan. “Within this context, the receipt of this award signifies an even greater accomplishment by the team at Vidyard.”
Frost & Sullivan credited Vidyard for achievement in a number of areas:
- Transforming viewers into prospects: Vidyard goes past primary video analytics to generate distinctive insights on every viewer and assist companies qualify extra leads and convert extra alternatives. Vidyard’s customized video resolution helps entrepreneurs enhance engagement and conversion charges by the ability of one-to-one content material personalization. And by its integrations with advertising automation and CRM, Vidyard helps companies perceive the true ROI of every video asset. “With Vidyard, companies can combine sales and marketing power into their videos for better customer engagement and ROI,” mentioned the report.
- Valuing privateness: Vidyard works with present CRM and advertising automation options and follows their privateness requirements. Vidyard connects viewership again to the id within the central advertising and gross sales methods to make sure shoppers can leverage video engagement information whereas adhering to present company safety requirements.
- Meeting prospects’ wants: Vidyard pays shut consideration to how its prospects use its merchandise and the way these functions evolve, and the corporate then makes use of that information as a supply of inspiration for innovation. Vidyard lately acknowledged the rising pattern of dwell streaming and up to date its system to offer analytics for streaming vital events and occasions.
- Customer expertise: Vidyard showcases its resolution as an funding that generates enterprise worth past simply being a video internet hosting resolution. Vidyard presents analytics to operations groups, gross sales groups, and advertising specialists to point out them the worth for a wide range of capabilities. It makes use of buyer testimonials and its spectacular record of companions to ship a stronger general expertise for its prospects. “Vidyard also has demonstrated analytics knowledge that prove sales and marketing strategies’ ROI.”
- Financial efficiency: Vidyard is a B2B knowledgeable and stays concerned with its companions, prospects, and surrounding neighborhood. It extends nice buyer worth and stays clear to them by offering limitless connection and help. Meanwhile, Vidyard has skilled a 300-percent development in income yr over yr and maintains two places of work in North America with greater than 120 workers.
In the award report, Frost & Sullivan famous that on-line video consumption has exploded over the previous couple of years and predicted the net video analytics market will develop to $427 million in 2020 as content material suppliers and entrepreneurs search larger understanding of their viewers to allow them to enhance advertising and gross sales methods. While the net video analytics market is maturing, Frost & Sullivan reported customers nonetheless battle to grasp the advantages of measurement or depend on surface-level analytics that don’t present actual perception.
“Online video is changing the business landscape as much or more than any other technology trend of the last few years,” mentioned Michael Litt, CEO and co-founder of Vidyard. “We are thrilled that Frost & Sullivan recognized Vidyard as the video platform that best helps companies take advantage of video to drive real results for their businesses.”
Having led the video advertising platform trade, Vidyard now focuses on increasing the ability of video past the partitions of selling departments. Customers now use Vidyard inside gross sales, help, company communications, and buyer success groups to drive larger viewers engagement and monitor the true influence of every video asset. Vidyard’s buyer base consists of international leaders similar to Honeywell, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Cision, Citibank, MongoDB, Sharp, and 27 of the highest 100 international software program corporations.
Vidyard (Twitter: @Vidyard) is the video intelligence platform that helps companies drive extra income by the usage of on-line video. Going past video internet hosting and administration, Vidyard helps companies drive larger engagement of their video content material, monitor the viewing actions of every particular person viewer, and switch these views into motion. Global leaders similar to Honeywell, McKesson, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Cision, Citibank, MongoDB and Sharp depend on Vidyard to energy their video content material methods and switch viewers into prospects.
Phone: (281) 543-0669