Videos are a compelling manner to drive web site site visitors and generate leads. According to a report printed by Renderforest, manufacturers that used video content material of their demand era technique generated 69% extra leads and 80% extra conversions than people who didn’t.
And these numbers are solely going up as companies use Facebook Live for his or her demand era methods.
The Power of Facebook Live Video
Aside from sharing video printed on their web site to their social media accounts, companies at the moment are creating movies particularly designed for social platforms.
Uploading typical movies to Facebook and different social media platforms is efficient at grabbing the eye of your target market. However, it lacks one key ingredient: Real-time interplay along with your target market.
As Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg explains (and reveals) within the video under, Facebook Live movies provide the probability to work together along with your viewers in actual time. You can see the feedback and reactions out of your viewers and reply by giving them a shoutout or by answering their questions straight.
Facebook Live movies are additionally low cost and straightforward to produce and publish. They’re additionally extra genuine, in accordance to Aaron Haynes, CEO of Loganix. “Since it’s a live video, you don’t need to spend a lot of time editing and polishing the video before you publish it,” he factors out. “You don’t even need to have an impressive looking background when you film your video. It can be as raw, real, and spontaneous as you want. This makes your brand more authentic and more appealing to your target audience.”
More importantly, Facebook Live movies are extra possible to seem in your followers’ newsfeeds. This is essential as a result of adjustments in Facebook’s algorithms have now made it harder for manufacturers to get their content material seen by followers. By doing Facebook Live movies, companies have a greater probability of driving natural site visitors to their Facebook web page and, finally, to their web site.
- 1 out of 5 Facebook movies is a stay video (TechCrunch)
- Viewers depart 10x extra feedback on Facebook Live movies (Wired)
- 82% desire watching a stay video over different forms of posts on social media (QuickSprout)
- 80% would select to watch a stay video than learn a weblog submit (LiveStream)
So Why Do You Need Email?
The interplay along with your followers and followers via a Facebook Live video lasts so long as the video. After that, nonetheless, your viewers sometimes don’t instantly bounce to your web site to purchase your services or products. So you want to have a manner to proceed the interplay with them so that you could persuade them to purchase at a later time.
That’s why you continue to want to get your viewers onto an e mail record. From there, you’ll be able to create a lead nurturing marketing campaign that may present them with focused content material to achieve their belief and get rid of objections.
Also, since you personal your e mail record, you don’t have to fear about shedding contact ought to Facebook’s system go down.
How to Use Facebook Live to Generate Leads
1. Prepare Your Lead Magnet
Before you go stay on Facebook, you want to have one thing to supply your viewers. Email addresses are, in spite of everything, private info so that you want to give viewers one thing they’ll discover well worth the change.
A content material improve is a superb selection for a Facebook Live lead magnet as a result of it supplies further complementary info that aligns with what you shared in your video.
This Facebook Live video by Tess Masters from The Blendaholic is a superb instance.
In this video, she shares a well being tip on why the salt you employ can have an effect on your well being. In the outline, she features a hyperlink to her content material improve which is a five-day well being information full of extra well being suggestions.
2. Always Have a Plan
Even if Facebook Live movies look spontaneous, you continue to want to give you a plan of motion and a objective you propose to accomplish by the top of the video.
One one who does a fantastic job at that is Amy Porterfield, host of the Online Marketing Made Easy podcast and co-author of the e-book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies.
You can see from her Facebook Live movies (together with the one under) that she follows a selected agenda. First, she states her matter for the published. Then, she mentions who the video is for. From there, she provides her viewers an outline of what is going to occur through the video. Then she delivers what she guarantees, solutions a few of her viewers’ questions, and ends by inviting her viewers to obtain her content material supply.
three. Don’t Skimp on Quality Content
Talking a couple of matter that issues to your followers is what’s going to get them to watch your stay movies. But if you would like them to preserve watching till the very finish and preserve coming again for extra, you want to ensure you present them with high quality video content material.
There are 4 key issues you are able to do to create a top quality video:
- Share a narrative: Start with an introduction adopted by a battle (the issue), and finish by providing an answer. This format will assist your viewers keep engaged all through your total stay video.
- Appeal to feelings: Viewers that may join with the message you’re conveying in your movies at an emotional degree will likely be extra prepared to take motion.
- Teach your viewers one thing: 59% of key choice makers watch movies to be taught one thing new. So just be sure you give them simply that.
- Be Relatable: You want to clearly point out in your video that you simply perceive the challenges that your viewers are going via. This won’t solely aid you join with them, but in addition present them why you’re the most effective particular person to assist them overcome them.
Vidyard’s VP of Marketing, Tyler Lessard, goes into extra element in a Chalk Talk video about how to create high quality movies that ship distinctive worth to your followers. He additionally shares further perception about how to leverage movies to fill in gaps in your content material advertising technique and the way to map them all through your gross sales funnel.
four. Include Your CTA in (and Around) Your Video
Ultimately, you need your viewers to subscribe to your e mail record on the finish of your stay video. So, just be sure you point out your call-to-action (CTA) at completely different components of your video in order that they know what to do subsequent—even when they don’t stick round till the very finish.
Be positive to embrace a hyperlink to your opt-in kind within the video description and in any of your replies to the feedback viewers depart throughout your stay video.
Take a take a look at this screenshot from the stay video Todd Herman did about his 90 Day Year course.
Notice that he included the hyperlink to his course within the description and the feedback. This makes it simpler for his viewers to click on and join.
Be positive to preserve your CTA quite simple. Otherwise, you could end up getting tongue-tied whereas selling this to your viewers.
5. Promote Your Facebook Live video
Yes, you continue to want to do a little bit of promoting earlier than and instantly after your broadcast so you’ll be able to attain extra folks and get them to subscribe to your e mail record.
Here are some recommendations:
- Schedule your stay video prematurely: Facebook permits Verified Pages to schedule broadcasts prematurely utilizing the Live API. Once your broadcast has been scheduled, Facebook will ship out a notification to your followers. You also can share the hyperlink to these in your e mail record and to different Facebook pages and teams (be certain to get permission first from the proprietor and moderators).
- Create a Facebook occasion: Facebook permits you to create an announcement about your upcoming Live Video. It additionally permits you to invite your followers and people in your private community to the occasion.
- Boost a video advert: Rather than making a static picture selling your Facebook stay video, why not create a Facebook video advert to promote your stay video? It might be so simple as animating the textual content like this:
Or one thing as fancy as an invite video like this:
A video advert will seize the eye of your target market as they scroll via information feed. Be positive to embrace particulars about your upcoming video in order that they know what to anticipate.
6. Repurpose Your Facebook Live Video
Facebook saves your Live Video after you cease streaming. You can repurpose this by embedding it in considered one of your weblog posts or supply it as further useful resource materials in your website.
You also can add it to YouTube. Create a emblem watermark and add it to your video and embrace the hyperlink to your lead magnet within the video description so that you could get much more folks to subscribe to your e mail record.
The potential of utilizing Facebook Live to generate leads and develop your e mail record is large since you get the most effective of each worlds. It provides you the flexibility to present precious content material to your target market in a format they like. At the identical time, you get the prospect to interact along with your viewers and drive motion.