Hey, you! Yeah, you! The one which’s been residing below the rock! Did you understand that video is a good way to improve guests, convert leads, nurture the certified, and even assist promote your superior enterprise? Okay, okay, it’s 2019. I’m fairly certain that nearly everybody is aware of that. But in all seriousness, virtually 50 p.c of web customers search for movies associated to a services or products earlier than visiting a retailer, in accordance to HubSpot’s Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics for 2018. So right here’s the query: Why haven’t you dipped your toe in the water and experimented with video advertising but?
There appear to be a variety of misconceptions about what it takes to create nice video content material—however nice video doesn’t have to break the financial institution and never each video wants award-level manufacturing worth. In this weblog publish, I speak concerning the enterprise case for why your group must be leveraging video and share alternative ways you should utilize video in your advertising efforts.
Let’s start with the “why”:
- Video can be utilized to clarify troublesome or complicated services and products. Not each individual that ventures to your web site or social profile goes to perceive what precisely your group does. With visuals, music, and voiceovers, video can talk in-depth ideas—like what your group is all about. It’s no marvel Vidyard studies that companies in the excessive tech providers industries are publishing probably the most new movies on a month-to-month foundation. These industries have a tendency to have an extended Buyer’s Journey and providers/merchandise that may be a bit complicated to perceive. Let the video do the onerous work and maintain your guests engaged. Use 30-, 60-, or 120-second movies to clarify your processes or empathize with the ache factors of your shoppers. People love easy-to-digest content material made in a spectacular manner that leaves them feeling like they’ve discovered an answer or are extra educated.
- Video can be utilized to promote your newest and best. I’m not simply speaking about utilizing video to showcase your newest service line or latest product launch (though it does a superb job for each of these), however I’m additionally speaking about selling new concepts into the world. There’s a motive so many corporations and people try to go viral in order to carry consciousness to their model and showcase their merchandise/service, and video is among the strategies that permits us to simply share and obtain info. It’s additionally been reported by HubSpot that 43 p.c of individuals need to see extra video content material from entrepreneurs. So hit that document button!
- Video can be utilized for branding. Whether you need to showcase the inside workings of your organization’s day-to-day otherwise you’re in producing a profile video on your private model, what higher manner to reveal your model? Back in the day, companies relied on conventional advertising ways like TV and radio advertisements, however small ventures had a tough time competing with larger manufacturers—they lacked the funds to broadcast nationally. That has all modified with expertise and entry to video-hosting platforms comparable to YouTube, Vidyard, and Vimeo which has opened the doorways for extra competitors, it doesn’t matter what measurement the corporate. Lastly, folks belief folks, not corporations, so the extra clear you might be along with your target market, the extra probably they’ll be to belief the providers or merchandise you might be promoting, utilizing video is a window that enables viewers to look inside at an organization and who they make use of.
- Video can be utilized to nurture. We are in the age of content material growth, and the message that’s been pushed into our advertising brains is that content material is king! But video has not been a entrance runner in contrast to e-books, white papers, and weblog posts. Here’s the truth: The want for extra dynamic kinds of content material is powerful as a result of everybody digests content material in a different way. Using video in your drip campaigns is a novel manner to maintain your leads and clients engaged. It must also be stated that video publishing platforms like Vidyard permit you to monitor, measure, and analyze the efficiency of your movies so you’re able to see who has watched your video, how a lot of it they watched, what number of instances the video was shared, and even the place somebody stopped watching your video. You can then regulate your future video efforts based mostly on the information, which makes for a fair stronger nurturing marketing campaign.
Hopefully, at this level, you could have come to the conclusion that video is, in reality, a strong technique for serving to your corporation. Now, let’s take a fast dive into just a few ways in which companies are creating these various kinds of movies …
- A video advertising company with a deal with video content material growth
- Using an in-house video manufacturing group
- Using smartphone cameras
- Using a pleasant video digicam and gear
- Using a software program program to document actions on a pc display and including a voice-over later
- Leveraging current content material, interviews, and b-roll and enhancing the clips into one cohesive video
- Hiring a video advertising firm and creating an animated explainer video utilizing graphics and animations
Whether you go skilled or strive training with various kinds of video by yourself, the primary takeaway is that, with all these eyeballs looking for options and video being a most important affect on buying and model energy, it ought to now not be a query of if you happen to use video in your advertising efforts, however when. So collect the group in the creativity convention room and begin throwing these concepts round on alternative ways you will be utilizing video in your advertising initiatives.